"We Supply the Sportsman"

10543 Old Lake Road, Lake City, Pennsylvania

Monday, January 25, 2010

The stream is at a full blow out today as the mixture of rain and snow from Sunday was
enough to really raise the streams up. I am sure that all the streams are the same. The forecast is for the temperatures to start falling today and continue through the week . Teens by the end of the week for highs and lows. Some light snow showers but no major storms predicted as yet. Sunday afternoon I cleaned a good number of fish and everything I cleaned was fresh females with good tight eggs. This, I think, is the start of the spring run fish and this high water should bring many more in. I think we will be back on the streams by Wednesday of this week and the only problem I see is the lower temperatures causing slush in the morning and freezing conditions for your line and guide.